Subscribing to a podcast means that you won’t miss any new episodes. It’s similiar to a magazine subscription – if you’re a subscriber, you sign a subscription card, drop it in the mail and you get new issues every month.
Podcasts are similiar. You sign up using a podcast directory and then you get new episodes when they’re released.
To subscribe to the Agoracom podcasts, do the following:
- Download iTunes by going to the Apple website, then click on Free Download.
- Follow the instructions to install iTunes on your computer.
- Once the installation is complete, open iTunes.
- On the top bar, click on Advanced, then select Subscribe to Podcast from the drop down menu.
- In the text field, copy and paste:
- http://feeds.feedburner.com/aolsmallcap for the AOL Small Cap podcast
- http://feeds.feedburner.com/yahoosmallcap for the Yahoo Finance podcast
- http://feeds.feedburner.com/smallcapceo for the Small Cap CEO podcast